- (2019) Governance Feminism’s Others: Sex Workers and the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013, in Governance Feminism: A Handbook, eds Janet Halley, Prabha Kotiswaran, Rachel Rebouche and Hila Shamir.
- (2014) “Feminist Approaches to Criminal Law” In Oxford Handbook of Criminal Law, edited by Markus Dubber and Tatjana Höernle. Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp. 59-83.
- (2013) “Law, Sex Work and Activism in India” In Handbook on Gender in South Asia, edited by Leela Fernandes. Oxon and New York: Routledge, pp. 84-96.
- (2012) “Labours in Vice or Virtue? Neo-Liberalism, Sexual Commerce and the Case of Indian Bar Dancing.” In Regulating Sex/Work: From Crime Control to Neo-liberalism, edited by Jane Scoular and Teela L. M. Sanders. pp. 105-124. West Sussex: Blackwell. [reprint of article from the Journal of Law & Society]
- (2011) “Introduction.” In Reader on Sex Work, edited by Prabha Kotiswaran. New Delhi, India: Women Unlimited, pp. xi-lxii
- (2007) “Wives and Whores: Prospects for a Feminist Theory of Redistribution” In Sexuality and the Law: Feminist Engagements, edited by Vanessa E. Munro and Carl F. Stychin. Oxon, New York: Routledge-Cavendish, pp. 283-302.
- (2007) “Wives and Whores: The Regulation of the Economies in Sexual Labour.” In Redefining Family Law in India Essays in Honour of B. Sivaramayya, edited by Archana Parashar and Amita Dhanda. New Delhi, India: Routledge, pp. 28-53.